The daily happenings of a stay-at-home mama, a kung-fu fighting Lukey, a Dora-Splora lovin' Sissy-Monster, and our sweet baby #3 due to arrive this summer!
that poor poor little baby. he doesn't look very comfy :-(, but it is still so cute.
That's it! I'm calling CPS. You have deprived Lukey of a big boy bed long enough!!!!
He is so adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him! It was so great to see you and little Livvy last time I was in! She was precious and you looked great!
that poor poor little baby. he doesn't look very comfy :-(, but it is still so cute.
ReplyDeleteThat's it! I'm calling CPS.
ReplyDeleteYou have deprived Lukey of a big boy bed long enough!!!!
He is so adorable!!! I can't wait to meet him! It was so great to see you and little Livvy last time I was in! She was precious and you looked great!
ReplyDelete