Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary! Three years and two kids later, I am more in love with Nick than the day we said "I do". We were talking about it the other day and realized that I have been pregnant two out of the three years we've been married! What can I say, we're over achievers...haha!
So, to celebrate we are going to the Melting Pot for dinner and perhaps a movie, Olivia permitting. I am trying to pump as much milk as I can so we can have a LONG evening out, but it's not going so well. Olivia has decided that today she would like to eat every 2 hours, leaving hardly anything to pump. Hmmm...someone must have clued her in on the fact that 'milk jugs' has dinner plans.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! Guess that means you've been in your house a year now too? How can that be?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We go to the Melting Pot, too! :)
ReplyDeleteOlivia looks like Luke in that picture!